Thursday 17 December 2009

Other folks weddings to inspire you!

I am an avid follower of the 100 layer cake blog - It's amazing and puts mine to shame slightly. I wanted to share a wedding they recently posted on there ( I will be featuring my own weddings for 2010 in 2010 by the way)
The wedding of A+B..It firstly caught my attention by its utterly amazing attention to detail - I LOVE detail and personal touches and they made this wedding so personal to them both and their guests. It's another american wedding, again, the US are doing weddings like no other in my eyes. See a few of my fav pics below from the couples wedding
OH ALSO - Look at the reception venue - It's soo huge a huge space for complete personal makeover - love love love. I need a new word for 'love' - I use it too much

A+B





No comments:

Post a Comment